Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Presentation



About me
Hello, my name is Alberto and I'm 21 years old. I'm a student of Computer Science at the BUAP. I'm Mexican and I'm from Puebla, I like reading, playing video games, surfing in the net and going to the movies. My favorite tv shows are the Simpsons, House M.D. and Phineas and Ferb. My favorite music is Rock and Pop from 80's and 90's, my favorite singers are Ricardo Arjona and Michael Jackson.



About my family
I live with my family, my father is an architect and my mother is a housewife, my sister is an accountant and my brother is a high school student. My pet is a beige fur dog called Charlie.



About my daily routine
I wake up early and I bring my brother to the school, I go to the University and spend some time in the library then I pick up my brother from his school and we go back home, later  I cook sometimes and help my brother with his homework, after, I do my homework, use the computer or play video games, In the evening I dine with my family, watch some tv and go to sleep.



About this
Right now I'm coursing English level 3, and this is my first classwork. I hope I'm doing it right teacher. Greetings!





No comments:

Post a Comment