Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A job interview



Christopher: Good morning, I'm Christopher Guarneros.

Alberto: Nice to meet you Christopher. Please have a seat.

Christopher: Thank you.

Alberto: So, Christopher, tell me a little of yourself.

Christopher: Well, I'm 21 years old, I'm a student , and I'm looking for a part-time job to help pay for college.

Alberto: I see. Why do you think you'll be a good waiter?

Christopher: Well, I'm think I'm a hardworking person and honest also I'm friendly and helpful.

Alberto: Do you have any experience in this type of work?

Christopher: Yes. I worked in an Italian Coffee, and Samborns restaurant, and many other ones like in "Mi viejo pueblito".

Alberto: Oh that's great. If we offer you the job, When can you start?

Christopher:  I can start immediately.

Alberto: Ok, Christopher: , I think that's all I need to know, I'll be in touch.

Christopher:  Thank you very much for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment