Thursday, September 27, 2012

Paul McCartney's Concert



Hey Andrea!

I hope you had a nice weekend. Guess what I did last week? I attended at Paul McCartney's concert in Monterrey city,  I won the tickets from a radio station contest.

The concert was amazing! There was a huge crowd of people there, about 90, 000 I suppose. I felt like a true V.I.P. because I was so close the stage and I watched everything. The special effects were spectacular with a lot of multicolored lights, laser beams and smoke that covered all the stage. The crowd went really wild when a single  light was aiming toward one person, Sir Paul McCartey appeared on the stage and everybody was yelling like crazies! Suddenly he began to play the piano and interpret "Let it be". The concert's highlight was when Paul sang "Hey Jude", at first everybody were very quiet but when McCartney's voice became increasingly loud all the crowd were singing along with him.

Wow, it really was incredible, I never though that I would ever bein a concert with a great artist as Paul McCartney, It was the time of my life. How about you? Have you ever been to any other concert? I hope you write me back soon and tell me all your news.

Greetings, Alberto.



No comments:

Post a Comment