Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Travel experience



I was having a nice time when I traveled to the magic town, Cuetzalan. I made a trip with my sister and her friends by bus and it took us about four hours to reach the city. It was pretty boring but we were watching stunning landscapes, a lots of green mountains, nature life and a dense fog. When we finally arrived to the hotel we were catching another bus to reach Cuetzalan, and we visited city's plinth and cathedral and we were meeting locals, they were very kind people. In the evening we visited a restaurant in the city center and we were trying local food as tamales and tlayoyos.



The next day we went outside the city and we were exploring a dark and wet cave, it was thrilling and fun but in the midway I was feeling sick, and I had to leave to take fresh air. Later we were visiting some tall and beautiful waterfalls, there, we had a picnic, took a lot of photos, got wet each other and dry with the sunlight.



At noon, some locals gave us a ride while we were admiring the coffee fields, when they grew the best grains of the country. We arrived to Cuetzalan for buy some souvenirs, but it was starting rain so we had to come back early to Puebla.



The way to home was faster that expected, and we enjoyed the gorgeous  landscape one last time, indeed, they were some beautiful vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment