Thursday, September 27, 2012

Interview with María José



Presenter: Good morning, today we have a very famous person in our studio, she is very a beautiful woman and she is a talented solo singer, ballet and flamenco dancer. She is well known and established within the music industry since she was part of a very popular pop-singing band in late 90's, Let's welcome to María José!

María José: Hello there!

Presenter When and where were you born María?

María José: I was born a January 12th in Mexico City.

Presenter: And how did you become famous?

María José: Well at first I started singing in a very popular pop-singing band in Mexico: Kabah. After we disbanded and on 2007, I began my career as solo singer with my  album "¿Quién Eres Tu?"

Presenter: Ok, now tell us, What type of music do you sing?

María José: I sing pop and  electronica music.

Presenter: What are some of your most famous songs?

María José: I think some of them are "No soy una señora", "Un nuevo amor", "Después de tu adiós" and "La Ocasión Para Amarnos"

Presenter: What's the name of your latest album?

María José: My latest album is called "De Noche".

Presenter:  And one last question Where are you going to present?

María José: I am going to be at the Auditorio Nacional this October 26th.

Presenter: All right, thank you very much María José.



No comments:

Post a Comment